We give you cost-effective SD-WAN and MPLS without the complexities of overlay
Fixed Mobile Telecoms was the only South African organisation selected as a finalist for the International Telecommunication Union’s ITU awards for connectivity – being singled out from amongst the world’s top entries makes us proud of what South Africans can achieve (you can check out the entries here).
We were a finalist because we give customers what they want, not just what the big telcos decide to offer them. It’s part of our ethos – we don’t disrupt to shake up the industry. We disrupt to give customers what helps them succeed.
“We made a world-class service that meets the needs of customers before, during and after they move to the cloud – even when they have limited infrastructure.” – Ed du Plessis, CEO of Fixed Mobile Telecoms (The Disruptor)
“It’s unique, because it eliminates the complex challenges that come with scaling overlay technologies. And it’s still fast, cost-effective, and secure.” – Rikus Jansen, MD of Fixed Mobile (The Innovator)
It’s all about maximising the potential
- Instantly adjustable flexibility and scalability of the technology, provisioning and billing platforms for true as-a-service agility
- Single point of contact for Internet, firewall, WAN and voice
- Upgradeable without the linear increase in costs typical of MPLS
- Orchestrated network management means customers get advanced, efficient, and cost-effective control of all Internet, MPLS, layer 2, and voice services – with total transparency
- Retains the advantages of MPLS to get proven, secure performance and reliability for mission-critical and real-time applications in a MPLS-as-a-Service model, complete with a multi-services bandwidth stack – but without the typically high costs
- Cloud-based Digital Fortress security, based on best-in-class Palo Alto technologies, provides advanced hybrid zero-trust protection, additionally with disaster recovery and high availability designed to deliver active-active and active-passive protection services
- Total support for on-premise, hybrid, and cloud environments
- Direct site Internet breakout separate from MPLS and data centre traffic to maintain performance levels
- Consolidated voice offering provides centralised switchboards for branch office environments, free internal calls, and reduced outbound call costs